Jewelry Designs That You Can't Miss This Wedding Season!
Jewelry acts as an important factor in completing the whole look. Jewellery, for a woman, is not less than a cloth on her body. Nowadays jewelry is all about fashion, and women wear a variety of jewellery on different occasions. On the auspicious day of marriage, a woman wears heavy necklaces, bangles, earrings, maang tikka etc., Traditional jewelry has so many varieties and so many designs. South Indian jewelry designs are so beautiful studded with AD stones, Kemp stones, CZ stones, etc.
There are many types of jewellery in the South Indian tradition and each of them is unique as they define the culture of southern India. Each of the jewelery consists of different items like – necklaces, bangles, earrings, rings, bracelets, mangalsutra, anklets, etc.
South Indian pieces of jewellery are truly an epitome of their culture and traditions. South Indian jewelry consists of designs like mango mala or maanga maala, kaasu mala or coin necklace, moti mala or pearl necklace, kaasulaperu, guttapusalu, nakshi jewellery, temple jewellery, polki jewellery, diamond like jewellery, antique gold jewellery, pearls necklace, pacchi jewelry, kundan jewellery, kasu haaram, etc., in imitation jewellery section itself.
Jewelry is said to be a status symbol for South Indians. The wedding season has already started and we have started to dispatch so many jewelry off our shelves. We thought of sharing the best jewellery designs that you'll love wearing this wedding and festive season! Let's turn some heads towards us ;)
1. Long AD Stones Studded Designer Chaand Haaram: Rs. 3399
2. Real Kemp Meenakshi Haaram - Available in Red & Green - Rs. 5700
3. AD Stones Studded Guttapusalu Rani Necklace - Rs. 3549
4. Matte Finish Long AD Stones Studded Lakshmi Kaasu Haaram - Red & Green - Rs. 2749
5. Two Layer High Quality Dual Polish AD Stones Necklace - Ruby - Rs. 3499
6. AD Stones Studded Designer Peacock Matte Finish Choker - Rs. 1899
7. Matte Finish Bead Balls Mahalakshmi High Neck Choker - Rs. 1749
8. Mahalakshmi Peedam 4 Layer Kemp Nakshi Bridal Haaram - Rs. 3899
9. Matte Finish Ram Pattabishekam AD Bridal Choker - Rs. 1799
10. Matte Finish Kemp Lakshmi Devi Paan Bridal Necklace - Rs. 2899
I hope you all liked the designs shared here. Click on the picture to directly purchase the jewellery shown.
To check out all our available products, click here.
Follow us Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/happypique/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happypique
Thank you all :) Will come back soon with another interesting blog post soon.